FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
American Fork, UT – April 23, 2013 We are very excited to announce that 33 Sticks has joined ObservePoint’s Preferred Partnership program.
The rich set of solutions made available through our partnership with ObservePoint will allow us to provide our clients with an in-depth assessment of the quality and reliability of their analytics data, ultimately giving our clients greater confidence in the data-driven insights we are providing.
The insights provided by ObservePoint will be added to the already robust set of features that our Data Effectiveness Assessment service includes.
- Assessment and understanding of the current level of data maturity
- A detailed blueprint outlining how to make the most of the data being collected
- Insights into visitor behavior and key conversion patterns
- A quick-wins strategy focused on improving site conversion and experience
- An organizational playbook and roadmap focused on increasing data maturity over time
If you are interested to learn more about ObservePoint or how our Data Effectiveness Assessment can increase the value you are realizing from your analytics solutions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
About 33 Sticks
33 Sticks is an analytics boutique, founded by industry veterans Hila Dahan and Jason Thompson, that provides strategic analytics services with a focus on data collection architecture, complex data analysis, and optimization/personalization strategy to Fortune 500 companies, unique startups, data-driven investors, and marketing agencies. 33 Sticks is headquartered in American Fork, Utah with offices in Los Angeles and Philadelphia. For more information see www.33sticks.com.